If your relationships are not working for you this might result in you experiencing any of the following:
- stress and anxiety
- pervasive worry and sleeplessness
- indecision and confusion
- patterns of unhappy relationships
- self blame
You might be having mixed feelings about your relationships and want to:
- have a lasting relationship
- look for a new relationship
- leave a relationship
- enjoy your relationships more
- stop being overly critical and keep finding fault
- find better ways to deal with family or work conflict
- clarify what you have a right to feel entitled to
- stop being so angry
- avoid feeling hopeless about relationships
- be free of excessive worry
Do you want to feel better? Have the kind of relationships you want?
You have to start somewhere. We will help you to begin talking openly about your situation in a supportive, professional, and respectful environment. You will be listened to empathically and without judgement. Research shows that receiving feedback and understanding brings clarity and relief. Such relief from physical, emotional, and psychological symptoms will make life feel more worthwhile. You may find yourself acting more freely and confidently, with greater awareness and direction.
You will find counselling and therapy results in:
- developing new coping strategies
- finding new ways of responding and relating to those you care about or have to work with
- working through unfinished business including unresolved grief and loss
- developing the capacity to pause and deciding how you wish to respond rather than reacting
- recognising what you really want and improving decision making, prioritising, negotiating
- asserting yourself without offending others in order to make positive changes
It is possible to get help and feel better about your life and your relationships. Counselling and psychotherapy can be empowering and transformative and is available to those who want to change unsatisfactory patterns.
Are you ready to take the first step to change?